AO Travel x The Tennis Podcast Competition Terms & Conditions
THE TENNIS PODCAST PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is The Tennis Podcast a partnership registered in England with its registered office address at The Tennis Podcast, Unit 51088, PO Box 6945, London W1A 6US (“The Tennis Podcast”).
- Individuals entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) are deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions upon entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is open to all listeners of The Tennis Podcast (the “Podcast”) that are aged 18 years or over. For the avoidance of doubt, Entrants to the Prize Draw must be a registered subscriber of the Podcast prior to the Closing Date.
- An Entrant is not required to make any purchase to enter the draw to win the Prize.
- By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize they may win.
- There is a limit of one entry to the Prize Draw per subscription to the Podcast.
- The Prize Draw will run from 001 EDT on [31 August] 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 EDT on Monday 18th September, 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive. All Prize Draw Entries must be received by The Tennis Podcast by no later than 11:59 pm EDT on the Closing Date. All Prize Draw Entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must enter their details (including, [full name, email address and telephone number]) via the AO Travel website (accessed here: [The Tennis Podcast (ausopentravel.com)]) (“Entries”).
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Tennis Podcast will not accept Prize Draw Entries that:
- are automatically generated by computer;
- are completed by third parties or in bulk; or
- do not conform with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- On 20 September, 2023 ("Draw Date"), The Tennis Podcast shall, by using a computer-generated selection process, randomly select one Entrant to be the sole winner of the Prize Draw (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will receive the following:
- Premium Lounge Package for the middle weekend of the Australian Open 2023 (Friday 19 January – Monday 22 January 2024) for two people. The Package inclusions are as follows:
- Two return economy flights from Nearest International Airport to the drawn winners location to Melbourne;
- Three nights’ accommodation at the five-star Pullman on the Park Melbourne (twin or double rooming configuration);
- Australian Open tickets for (Saturday) Day 2: AM: Rod Laver Arena Session (Mid Lower Baseline), PM: Rod Laver Arena Session (Mid Lower Baseline), (Sunday) Day 3: AM: Rod Laver Arena Session (Mid Lower Baseline), PM: Rod Laver Arena Session (Mid Lower Baseline);
- Full AO Travel Lounge Access across Day 2 and Day 3.
(together, the “Prize”).
- The Prize value is approximately £7,200.00 GBP.
- The selection of the Winner at random by The Tennis Podcast on the Draw Date will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize Draw.
- The Winner shall be solely responsible for any country-specific entry requirements in place from time to time relating to the Prize, including, without limitation, any visa, passport or health requirements and The Tennis Podcast shall have no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
- The Winner shall be solely responsible for any costs and expenses not included within the details of the Prize as set out above, including, without limitation, transfers, spending money and food and beverages.
- The Winner shall also be subject to such terms and conditions as may be applicable from time to time in respect of the various providers of the Prize, including, without limitation, any applicable ticketing, hotel and flight terms and conditions.
- The Prize components are final, and no changes to the Prize will be accepted.
Claiming the Prize
- The Winner of the Prize Draw will be announced on the first episode of the Podcast released after the Draw Date (the “Announcement”).
- The Winner will be contacted by The Tennis Podcast via E-mail, and must reply in order to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not reply to The Tennis Podcast within three (3) days of the date of the Announcement, then the Prize will be forfeited and The Tennis Podcast will be entitled to randomly select an alternative Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prize may not be resold and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant agrees that, in the event of them being drawn as the Winner of the Prize Draw, The Tennis Podcast shall publish their name via the Podcast, its accompanying newsletter and via The Tennis Podcast’s website and social media channels.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, The Tennis Podcast, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Tennis Podcast, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- The Tennis Podcast will not be liable for any loss arising from or in relation to the Competition or the Prize, including any disruption to or cancellation of any aspect(s) or element(s) of the Prize.
- If the Prize Draw, or any part of it, is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to reasons of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Tennis Podcast, The Tennis Podcast reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw without liability.
- The Tennis Podcast accepts no responsibility for Entries that are submitted incomplete, lost, delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any deletion by a service provider, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
Entrant’s Personal Data
- Any personal data relating to any individual which is received by The Tennis Podcast in relation to the Prize Draw will be used in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation and The Tennis Podcast’s Privacy Notice which can be found here.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant acknowledges that in the event of winning the Prize Draw, their first name and surname may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any Entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting The Tennis Podcast using the contact details at the end of these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, the Entrant acknowledges that The Tennis Podcast may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the Entrant’s entry, to the Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. By way of example, this may happen where The Tennis Podcast is required to demonstrate that it has awarded any advertised prizes. To request disclosure of the Winner’s details, enquirers must submit a request to [[email protected]] within one (1) month following the Closing Date. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prize has been claimed.
- The Tennis Podcast reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Entrant has breached these terms and conditions.
- The Tennis Podcast reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Winner agrees to be bound by and adhere to the package terms and conditions for their AO Travel package prize found at https://ausopentravel.co.nz/series/our-ao24-packages/booking-terms-conditions/.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual obligations or dispute arising out of or in connection with them) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- All entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions or relating to the Prize Draw.
- Questions or enquiries about the Prize Draw and/or these terms and conditions should be sent to [[email protected]].